Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

You're never too busy for a great Breakfast




I know SO many people
many even with kids
that don't make time for breakfast in the mornings.

Before having kids, I was actually one of them,
even though I could hear my mother...

"Heather, you know breakfast is the most important meal of the day."

Now, I couldn't imagine skipping.
I LOVE breakfast,
and Stella would starve if it wasn't for breakfast.

She may be fussy when it comes to lunch and dinner,
but NOT with breakfast.

She  eats it all,
{well maybe not eggs}
but pretty much anything else.



Even now that our schedule has gotten
CRAZY
with two different school drop offs,
and school starting at the same time for each,
we still make time for breakfast

EVERY
SINGLE
DAY

and  Safeway is making it even easier to get a great start to your day
with Rise and Shine with Savings

I have been a Safeway shopper since first moving to California 17 years ago,
and they always have had a great selection of breakfast items
at what I feel are great everyday values.

Now, when you buy 4 of selected items,
{just look for the yellow tags}
you save $4.

It's that easy.

This is how I stocked up on cereal, juice, Silk,
of course coffee,
and all the fixings for a weeks worth of great, quick and easy breakfasts.



I saved $4,
and even better than that,
I don't even have to think twice about what to fix for breakfast all week long.

So you see,
you can eat well,
save money,
and still get out the door on time.



“I am a member of the Collective Bias®  Social Fabric® Community.  This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias®  and Safeway #cbias #SocialFabric”


3 comments:

  1. We don't have Safeway in my area (NYC/NJ), but I do agree that breakfast is an important meal and one I insist on for my kids whether it's a school day or weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say breakfast is the one meal we always eat reliably. Sometimes it's lunch and dinner that are more on-the-go nowadays. We have a really bizarre schedule!

    ReplyDelete